Our shop is currently open as usual on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm. But we are limiting the number of people allowed in the shop at any one time.
Until further notice, our auctions will be conducted online only. Viewing will be available in our shop during normal opening times.
Monday 6th April
- Large range of European HO locomotives, rolling stock, track & accessories
- Collection of superb Hornby Dublo
- Another great selection of Australian HO
- More HO/OO from Hornby, Trix, Tri-ang, Lima, and others
- O-gauge including pre-war Hornby
- Diecast cars including Matchbox, Lledo, Franklin Mint, Trax, Australian racing cars, and Jeeps
- Construction sets and parts including Meccano and Ezy-Bilt
- Pedal cars
- Aircraft including diecast models and kits
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and more!
Lots can be viewed in our shop at The Gearin this Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm, and also next Monday from 10:00am to 4:00pm. We will be limiting the number of people allowed in the shop at any one time, and observing distancing regulations.
During the coronavirus restrictions, our auctions will be held online only and there will be no public floor bidding.
A special auction for a very special item
"Steam, Smoke & Steel"
by David Newman-White
This large and impressive oil painting depicts the "City of Lithgow" No. 1072 steam engine.
Trains, Planes & Automobiles is proud to offer this painting for sale through a Silent Auction which closed on Saturday 23rd May.
All proceeds go to the Great Train Weekend!
BIDDING IS NOW OPEN
Trains, Planes and Automobiles
is open for business at
Our shop is open on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Come in and see our selection of trains, cars, toys, collectables and hobbyist supplies.
We are also conducting our regular auctions in our Auction Rooms at The Gearin.
Trains, Planes and Automobiles at The Gearin
1 Goldsmith Place
Katoomba NSW 2780
We're just opposite Katoomba Station, so we're very easy to get to by train or car.
If you're looking for affordable accommodation in Katoomba, visit The Gearin website.